DW VMAX 3.6.4
The DW mobile viewer for Android Smart Phones and Tablets is a free app that allows users to connect, view, playback, and search Digital Watchdog’s video surveillance solutions anywhere, anytime.
The new remote viewer with a user-friendly Graphic User Interface allows remote control of Digital Watchdog’s popular security products, including VMAX, VMAX480, VMAXFlex, VMAXCore, and VMAXIP.
It also allows users to view up to 16 channels simultaneously in live or playback, capture immediate still images, and control PTZ cameras.
New features include live video, search and playback, PTZ control, audio and microphone control, snapshot images and screens’ order reorganization.
Control your entire security system with the single touch of a finger.
To download the app, search ‘Digital Watchdog’ in the Google Play Market, or go to our website’s support tab, at www.digital-watchdog.com.
Features (limited depending on model):
1. View Live and Playback video
2. Watch 1, 4, 6, 9, 16 camera channels simultaneously, in full screen and wide mode
3. Reorganize the screens’ order for supreme convenience and easy control
4. Search video recordings by date & time with Rewind & Fast-Forward features (on supporting models)
5. Audio Communication with someone on site (on supporting models)
6. Control PTZ cameras and Preset Function (on supporting models)
7. Multiple-Site Management
8. Capture snapshots and store them locally on your Android device
9. Help menu for on-the-go assistance with setup & configuration
10. Fast operation
11. Instantaneous access to Digital Watchdog’s supported DVRs from anywhere in the world using either Wi-Fi or 3G connections.
12. User-friendly, easy to operate
13. Intuitive GUI for easy setup and control
Digital Watchdog’s Remote Surveillance App supports smart phones and tablets running the following Android operating system or higher: Android™ Froyo (Ver 2.2) or higher.
Download and use it now: DW VMAX 3.6.4
Related Programs Our Recommendations
Version Control with Git, published by O\'Reilly MediaBuy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.Version Control with Git takes you step-by-step through ways to track, merge, and manage software projects, using this highly flexible, open source Version Control with Git, published by O\'Reilly MediaBuy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.Version Control with Git takes you step-by-step through ways to track, merge, and manage software projects, using this highly flexible, open sourc [...]Download
This .NET desktop program is a file-based flash card program that I have used to help me study. Build your own flash cards out of HTML files, images, or audio files (including WAV and Speex / OGG support). Voice control cards via MS Speech API. Flash Cards with Voice Control is an open source software that will let you perform Network & Internet::Other tasks. It\'s free for both personal and commercial use, thus the perfect choice for those that want an alternative for Network & Internet [...]Download
Top Downloadslast week
- 01. Zapya
- 02. Opera Mini Android
- 03. vRoot
- 04. WhatsApp Hack
- 05. Micromax pc suite
- 06. Auto Call Recorder
- 07. Nimbuzz:Free Calls &
- 08. Mayabi Bangla
- 09. Nokia Ovi Suite
- 10. vMEye